¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Monday, March 1, 2010

PBS videos

My husband and I just watched "The Dust Bowl," an episode on PBS's popular series, _American Experience_.  It was excellent!  Bert also recommended the episodes on the Hoover Dam and the 1918 Influenza epidemic.  You can find these at http://video.pbs.org/program/979359091/ .

Bert also said that "Ghosts of Macchu Picchu" was outstanding and would be of interest if you like _1491_.  You can find that episode on _Nova_ at http://video.pbs.org/program/979359664/ .  It looks like there are a whole lot of programs on _Nova_ that would be pertinent to our class!

1 comment:

preston langeland said...

I've seen the dust bowl and the the hoover dam episodes, and I liked them a lot. I have seen documentaries on the 1918 pandemic and macchu picchu, but I think it was from the history channel, I don't know how different they were, but they were good as well.