¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fiji Water

So here I am on spring break in LA, visiting one of my best friends from back home (he had recently moved from Connecticut to LA). Anyway, on my roadtrip down here I stopped at a gas station and decided to get some Fiji water aswell. My friend, who isn't normally very eco-conscious, saw the bottle in my car and proceeded to tell me some horrible facts about the company; a company that holds a reputation for being "green" and responsible. I took note, but also decided to do some research for myself. Didn't like what I found:

http://motherjones.com/politics/2009/09/fiji-spin-bottle?page=2

1 comment:

Dr. Erin Finzer said...

Egads! I always liked Fiji water; I guess I'll have to change my consumerism...

BTW, you should use the blog to post more stuff like this and Glen Beck. I'm always creating controversy with my conservative brother-in-law on Facebook from posting environmental things that I also place on the blog. The blog is only going to be as interesting as you all make it.