¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Headless Woman

Hey all, I thought I'd let you know about this screening. I really hope I can make it but I'm buried in tareas!

"The Film Front organization at the University of Utah continues its screening series of “key recent international features” on Sunday, March 14 at 7 p.m. with the 2008 Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm-nominated Argentinean film The Headless Woman (La mujer sin cabeza). The film will be shown in the Waldemer P. Reed Auditorium (WPRA) in the Orson Spencer Hall (OSH building) on the main U of U campus. The showing is free and open to the general public."

We talked about how Maria Candelaria was the first Mexican film at Cannes, y La mujer sin cabeza journeyed french-bound, also...perhaps a good way to wake up our english speaking weekend brains for Spanish lectures this week!

No comments: