¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BURN OUT!

So there comes a time in everyones life where we just need a break. Now for me the time has come about 2 days too early! I am really looking forward to spring break and the opportunity to just catch up on life. With the weather turning so beautiful I hope to not just work the whole time but take some time to enjoy nature. The Moab picture that Reina posted made me think about how lucky we are to live in this state with so much diversity in our recreational activities. We are also so blessed to live in the United States where we can choose what we want to study, and are given so much freedom. I don't want ya'll to think I am complaining, but I just feel sometimes we take for granted the blessing to live in such a beautiful state, and we don't enjoy the beauties that God has created for us.

1 comment:

Beau Shaw said...

I totally agree. I love the drastic changes that the weather pulls on us. If we had the same weather all the time we would take it for granted. For example if we lived in an area like Russia where your eyelashes freeze for being outside to long would be lame. We have it all, the best snow in the earth, beautiful deserts, lakes, fields, big mountains, you pretty much name it and we got it. I love utah!