¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Final

Well I am just going to suggest that we should all post some things about the final exam here on this blog. Professor Finzer has let us talk about the final, although we don't know much about it I think it is in our best interest to talk about and review things from the class. I am going to find some information that I think will be useful from my notes, and I will post them here on the blog.


CAN YOU DO THE SAME???

3 comments:

Jane said...

definitely! I don't have my class notebook with me but I remember jotting down something she said might make a good final essay question...I know it's there! I'll dig it up later. Rad idea, Preston.

Preston Ward said...

So I am just looking over el programa, and I guess it is these books: Leyendas de Guatemala, on that note do ya'll think we are going to need to remember each of the legends? los rios profundos, la guaracha del macho camacho, and under the feet of jesus. I am going to look in my notes, and post what I think might be helpful for all of these books. Jane that would be great if you could find that, thanks!

Preston Ward said...

Ceibas= huge, sacred tees;maya world tree
Copal= pine resin incense buned as spiritual offering
Pedernal= flint
Arcilla=Clay
Jicara= goud; in the Popol Vuh= sacred book of Mayas.