¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Friday, April 16, 2010

President Obama and Earthquakes

I have seen that someone else has posted something about earthquakes and just wanted to add my two-cents worth. As I have mentioned before I quite enjoy listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Well today on Rush's show he played a clip from President Obama talking about how Republicans were claiming that because of the passage of the health care bill that the end of the world is coming. Well I found it somewhat interesting that in the Holy Bible it talks about earthquakes occuring in many places, both near and abroad as a sign that the world is coming to an end. I think our dear President should be careful about what he criticizes and exclaims because much to his dismay, those things may actually come true.

No comments: