¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vegetarian Experiment

Okay so as I posted before, today I will be starting my vegetarian experiment. I will not be eating any type of meat (including fish) for the next two weeks. I am a little apprehensive as I realize that I will have to plan my meals better and I will have to be aware of making sure that I supplement protein in different forms into my diet. I am looking forward to seeing how this will go and what I will learn in the process. Hopefully I will be able to better connect with the environment around me and appreciate the beauty that is this world we live in.

1 comment:

Chaz said...

Buena suerte, hablamos la semana pasada porque voy a hacer la misma actividad, advisame como va.

chow