¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

State of the Union

Well I wasn't able to hear as much of the state of the union address as I wanted to, but it really made me think about the economy. As I have been taking this spanish class, it has really made me think about the present state we are in. I set a new goal to be more aware of things that are happening in our own economy as well through out the world. I think that it is important for us to be aware of the worlds conditions, and what we do to either effect it for the better of for the worse. As we talked a little in class, President Obama stated that he wants to pass a comprehensive energy and climate bill, making the clean energy the profitable energy here in the United States. I believe that it is really important to take care of the earth. One way I believe that we can change the way we live is by listening to what our President is doing, and not only him, but even our own governor,and state representatives, and if we feel strongly enough about something, than we stand up for what we believe, and take initiative in our own community. I guess what I have learned over the last few months is that we need to be constantly aware of what is happening, and I just think we should all remember that, and really pay attention to things like the state of the union address. I know I will do a better job.

No comments: