¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Changes

After getting to know the class a little, I have decided to cut back on some readings.  This decision will result in a new schedule of assignments on the syllabus.  I hope to have posted this new schedule by Monday sometime and will bring a hard copy to class on Tuesday.  More than likely, I will cut at least one of the books you've been asked to purchase, as many of you have complained of the cost.

Also, I saw the Greenpeace table outside the Union today.  I promised these eager activists that I would post their website here so that you can participate in their online petitions.  Significantly, when I asked for a brochure, they could not give me one:  since they are an environmentalist organization, they have gone completely paperless!

The link to Greenpeace USA (which has links to Greenpeace International) is http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/.

Tengan un buen finde.

No comments: