¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Senselessness

I am still not finished with this novel, but it is probably the most enjoyable read I have ever had in a school assigned book. The thing that impresses me most is how the book is written. The narrators emotions are very well conveyed. I can easily tell through the reading how he begins to feel paranoid, and how all his emotions start going crazy as he begins to sort of struggle to separate the two worlds he is in. After this class I will be very interested to check out other works by Moya.

2 comments:

Scott Rogers said...

Throughout, Insensatez, I was convinced that the main character was crazy. His paranoia, sarcasm, bitterness, and cynicism seemed unwarranted as I read the book, and I thought that he was really funny. As it turns out it was all very warranted. I also like how the book used pop culture references, and referred to living people, which helped me to realize that this has all occurred in our lifetime. It made the atrocities and oppression hit close to home. Great Book!

Scott

pahool123 said...

A mi me gusto mucha la idea de que en ocaciones el autor describe de manera detalla los echos que ocurren y en ocaciones permite a los testimonios que hablen por si mismo, esto hace que uno como lector se sienta mas involucrado en la historia.