¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I just gotta write in english because my laptop is being stupid and wont put the accents on right, see for yourselfs. por ejemplo: me gustar´´ia tener los acentos pero mi laptop no est´´a funcionando bien, entonces escribir´´e en ingles!
Lame I know. Anywho all these books and movies we read and watch are pretty depressing but at the same time kind of inspiring, but mostly sad. I think it is great and all how the pueblos come together and help each other but its horrible that the government is fighting agains their own people. Maybe they should have used communication a little better and used the "I feel" language. "I feel you are a communist". And maybe if they just comminicated a little better they could have avoided this whole conflict and lots of deaths.

No comments: