¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thoughts about life

I have many ideas and opinions about what is going on in the world today. I don't know if any of the are right or if they even matter for that much but it seems to me there needs to be more acceptance and understanding of people. Politicians are accusing the common man of not understanding what they are trying to do. The commoner is yelling at the government to stop and slow down and listen to what they have to say. Environmentalists want everyone to reduce, re-use, and recycle. People are looking for ways to increase their accumulated wealth regardless of who it injuries of forces into extinction. I believe that there is a common ground for all of us to walk on but arriving there is going to be the fight of a lifetime. I guess all I want is for people to treat others like people and not just a commodity.

No comments: