¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ah Winter How I Loathe Thee

I don't know if I am just having a crummy week and/or month but I find myself in a funk lately. Nothing strange or terrible is going on so I find myself searching for reasons as to what could be the cause of my feeling so blah. I have decided that it's the weather and the absolute gloominess of gray skies and the rain/sleet/slow. I'm not a skier or a snowboarder. I don't really like the cold. I like warmth and sunshine and when the grass turns green and the trees blossom for the first time in the spring. I love the water and blue skies filled with white clouds above me. I find myself yearning for these things to come back. I'm sure that positivity is in order and since I live in Utah by choice I really shouldn't complain about the weather. Most of the time, the weather here is far more beautiful than in my home state of Ohio (where it rains almost ALL of the time). I must say too that the snow (it's snowing right now as I'm writing this) can be quite beautiful. It is of course a cyclical thing and the environment needs its seasons and natural cycles. I am tired of it though. I wonder why it has to be so interminably long. I hope that (knowing myself well) my good moods and naturally cheery disposition will return when the sun does. Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

Chaz said...

Quise commentar en lo que dijiste. Y es verdad que el tiempo puede efectuar nuestra humor. El sol nos da la vitmina D y creo yo que no lo recibimos tanto en el invierno por el cielo gris, y las nubes que casi siempre estan presente. Tambein sentire mejor cuando la primavera venga y haya mucho sol, cesped verde, y personas teniendo barbeques afuera! Esto se seria hermoso!