¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guha

It was interesting to me in the reading of Guha how they speak of the Americans and how they love their national parks. I believe that it is part of our society more than any other place. I lived in Southern Texas for 2 years, and they liked going on vacations and all, but sometimes they didn't have the means to do it. Just thinking of my own life, and my families we love going on vacations to the national parks, it is a big part of our family, and a big part of my life. All growing up I spent most of my summers and a major part of the year camping, fishing, riding horses, and mules. I just thought it was interesting because it was pretty true about me.

No comments: