¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Me he encantado leer Cumanda aunque a veces es dificil entender todo lo que esta pasando el la historia. Aunque no me gustan las querras y batallas fue muy intersante la guerra entre la gente de Yahuramaqui y el otro tribu. Lo que fue interesante fue la discripcion de Yahuramaqui y su intensidad al pelar. WOW, como el mató a tanta gente, es un guerrero increíble , y como el siempre hace el se corta las cabezas de sus enemigos aun a mayariaga, en guerrero stupendo.

2 comments:

Beau Shaw said...

I honestly thought I would take this class just to get credit, but I am really applying it to my classes. For example, in my business class we are studying Adam Smith's view of capitalism. he talks about how if everyone does the best thing they can do for their self interest society will benefit. For example, the farmer farms and trades his crops for shoes or what ever he needs. We also talked about capitolism in international trade.

In the class we only talk about technology, but now I think about the environment in all my classes. How during January and December the northern hemisphere can't grow produce. That's fine because on the other side of the world they can grow it. Therefore international trade is important due to location in nature, not only the technology one posesses.

I really like this class because it has broadened my horizon.

Preston Ward said...

Estoy de acuerdo Chaz. Me gusta este libro tambien. Y gracias por el post y para aclarar el hecho sobre carlos.

Ahora,al tomar esta clase yo veo que pongo mas atencion a la naturaleza y el ambiente y el impacto que hacemos cada dia. Yo me encuentro pensando en el ambiente aun mas.