¡Finzamos!

¡Finzamos!
The Official Blog for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Spanish 4362/Language 7313.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Telegrafo

I found this story quite comical. After living in Central America for a short while, I realize this is the manera in which information travels. It didn't take long for news to travel between the group I lived with or in the community. I called them chambrosos. The chambres traveled quick, and as in the story most of the time the reports had been falsified to be more entertaining. It is much the same in the US with facebook, and twitter, a story can be told and retold until only part of none of it is true. I don't see the Central American way of life changing very soon, as it hasn't changed in the past century, since the story was written.

No comments: